Rectitude : Procgen + Pixel Art (Beta)
A downloadable tool
Warning : We are in this beta-phase. So, crashes and turbulences are expected. Not too many, but some might be curse-worthy. Yep, I know. I'll do my best to make this stage as short as possible. Help me there and send me bug reports.
Rectitude is cool, and loves you. With it, you can;
- Build parametric pixel-art images
- reuse them into bigger ones, up to a parametric scene?
- export them as png (more format coming)
For example :
- create parametric pixel-art texture or blocks (like the stone wall in the screeshots)
- build an army of semi-random spaceships
- easily build a complex cityscape
You only need to learn 4 things :
- how to add a node to the graph,
- how to connect nodes,
- how to use the basic transform nodes : cut, move, enlarge, colorize, etc. (not too hard, right ?)
- how to change properties of the value nodes
- how to export the generated 3d object.
Have fun. Curse a little.
Offer me a beer, or better, buy the software now, and you'll offer me a beer when we see each other.