Do you plan to release a version for Linux at some point?
Rectitude : Procgen + Pixel Art (Beta)
A downloadable tool for Windows
Rectitude is cool, and loves you. With it, you can;
- create parametric pixel-art texture or blocks (like the stone wall in the screenshots)
- create a infinity of sprite variation. (like the spaceships)
- create a complex scene (like the cityscape)
- And that's just the surface...
And it is packed with content and examples :
- textures : wood, stone, cement, glass
- sprites : spaceships, tanks,
- scene : castle & sky
Start now :
- Build parametric pixel-art images
- reuse them into bigger ones, up to a parametric scene?
- export them as png (more format coming)
You only need to learn 4 things :
- how to add a node to the graph,
- how to connect nodes,
- how to use the basic transform nodes : cut, move, enlarge, colorize, etc. (not too hard, right ?)
- how to change properties of the value nodes
- how to export the generated 3d object.
Have fun. Curse a little.
Offer me a beer, or better, buy the software now, and you'll offer me a beer when we see each other.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Maybe. Most of the code is platform agnostic, so this is mostly a time problem.
How should I send bug reports?